Mission: To provide accurate, up-to-date education on how to cope with Lactation After Loss to grieving mothers, as well as to the care providers who care for these women after the loss of a baby.

Goals:
Expand Rowan's Milk Survey.
Develop a Brochure on Lacation After Loss for mothers.
Make Brochure and results of Survey available to care providers.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Jill's Story

Joshua was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. After 2 open heart surgeries, the first one at 3 days old, and the 2nd at 1 month old, Joshua passed away at 7 weeks old on Oct. 6, 2010. I pumped almost exclusively those 7 weeks and stored all of my pumped milk.

Just today, Oct. 22, I donated almost 900 ounces of my milk to the Indiana Milk Bank. Please visit my blog to follow our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment